VA DMV Approved Online Driver Education Course
NEW! DMV Approved Online Drivers Ed Clinic / Course
by DriverEdToGo.com Get Started Now! click here!
Aadvanced contact emails firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Online Course Information
The program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions, and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school and take the final exam proctored by a training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
For adults 19 and older who do not wish to hold a learner’s permit for 60 days in order to obtain a Virginia Driver’s License, they are now able to take our 30 hour online driver’s education course. The online driver’s ed course along with behind the wheel instruction will waive the 60 day holding period for adults to obtain their driver’s license.
DMV’s toll free number is 877-885-5790
In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer. Your final test has to be taken in person at one of our driving school located at 4029 MacArthur Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227. Advance registration is required. Call 804-454-2099 for a reservation.
The link below will take you to the online Driver’s Education Course:
SIGN UP TODAY BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINK! 30 Hour Online Driver’s Education Course Click Here
On your scheduled day of testing, you must bring the following with you to our test site:
- Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
- Proof of completion of the online driver education course
- A completed “Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination” (DTS 62), if you are under age 18
- Proof of completion of the additional 90-minute parent/teen course if you are under age 18 and live in Planning District 8
- The online driver training school will provide a computer for testing